Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-08-2013, 11:58 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

Sometimes the more simple explanation is the closest to the truth.
I think she is just happy with the way things are. Another album in 3 years time, to continue showing up in Les Enfoires each year, some tv shows or interviews, maybe some special event like the anniversary of some french singer or something like that, and to continue with her current life; shopping, having meals outside, hanging out with friends, tattoos, and watching Annily grow.

No touring, no gigs, no choreographies or dancing and no attempts to build her fan base back stuff. Nothing wrong with that of course.
Old 07-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
Sometimes the more simple explanation is the closest to the truth.
I think she is just happy with the way things are. Another album in 3 years time, to continue showing up in Les Enfoires each year, some tv shows or interviews, maybe some special event like the anniversary of some french singer or something like that, and to continue with her current life; shopping, having meals outside, hanging out with friends, tattoos, and watching Annily grow.

No touring, no gigs, no choreographies or dancing and no attempts to build her fan base back stuff. Nothing wrong with that of course.
I think you are probably right about this. It is a nice dream for her, but trying to stay in the music business that way is almost impossible. Record companies expect more. And I think a lot of fans expect more too, like some live shows or concerts.

But I do think she really tried to make “5” a success. But even when you work very hard, music is still a tough business in which to be successful. If she loses her recording contract, I don't think we'll see any more albums or TV shows from her. Les Enfoirés may end up being the only door open to her in the future, but I hope she continues to do more than that.
Old 07-09-2013, 12:04 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
... But I do think she really tried to make “5” a success. But even when you work very hard, music is still a tough business in which to be successful. If she loses her recording contract, I don't think we'll see any more albums or TV shows from her. Les Enfoirés may end up being the only door open to her in the future, but I hope she continues to do more than that.

If all the rest drops away then LE will not be far behind. They won't be her peers anymore. One year she simply would not be invited.

I really like her doing LE, so I hope she is able to do another album, and she finds a way to tour.