Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-31-2009, 02:17 AM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool B View Post

Who is our "Zeus"???? Who will make our voice heard across the sea?

well, I think you don't need your own "zeus", I guess, you need to be a little bit close to SONY USA (I don't know the real name XD), like we did here in mexico

when lilly change her "maison de disques", we, as alizee-mexico went to talk with people of sony, and they asked us "who's alizee?? XD",

And now, after much work, we had alizee in five amazing concerts and two signing sesions XD

I don't know what's the meaning of "promotion" in USA 'cause, in mexico the way of promotioning is not the same that in france, here in mexico we go out to give flyers to people in the streets, we make videos, sometimes we do stupid things XD, but anyway, this is our work way, and this, in france this is impossible

anyway, I gues AA have some fans that can do so much,

btw, AA, is an official fanclub?? it's just a question

well, that's all

btw, you know, in alimex, we are always prepared to help you promoting

greets

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 01-31-2009, 02:35 AM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

We need more songs like Idéaliser and PLP, that'd be freaking sweeeeeeeeeet
Old 01-31-2009, 03:29 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Hey! rehochipe! Good to hear from you buddy. I was thinking about contacting you cause it's been a long time. And things are happening with Mexico again!

No, sadly there has never been any real fan club or any serious efforts beyond a few people here in the US, at least since the end of 2006. There's this web site and there are YouTube videos, but nothing concentrated or organized. So, no. It's never going to happen. Sorry. Just the truth.

Merci Fanny
Old 01-31-2009, 08:34 AM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I honestly believe that Alizée would prefer a career mainly in France and maybe a few neighboring countries. If she could sell 100,000 CDs per album and do concerts and TV shows there occasionally, she would be perfectly happy. I don’t think she wants any more than that and she doesn’t want her career to become too demanding or overwhelming. The trouble is, the record companies will want as much as they can get out of each release and they will drop you if you don’t deliver. If Mexico hadn’t happened, I think Alizée’s record contract and career could have been at risk.
Yes ... that DOES make sense; it would explain a lot.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:03 PM

Alizee=Czech-Princess! is on a distinguished road

Does anyone have an email address for Zeus?
Old 01-31-2009, 12:17 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Hey! rehochipe! Good to hear from you buddy. I was thinking about contacting you cause it's been a long time. And things are happening with Mexico again!

No, sadly there has never been any real fan club or any serious efforts beyond a few people here in the US, at least since the end of 2006. There's this web site and there are YouTube videos, but nothing concentrated or organized. So, no. It's never going to happen. Sorry. Just the truth.

hey buddy!, is nice to hear from you too, yeah, it's been a long time, and yes, many things are happening in mexico too, good and bad things, good things like the next alizee's song in spanish wooow!!

and the other ones, well, I think ........

ohhh and that's too bad, sad, but, I don't know, maybe everything could change, and if not, why don't you make your own official fanclub XD ????? that's a joke

anyway, you know I'll always copeate with you buddies XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess!
! Does anyone have an email address for Zeus?
me...... why???

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 01-31-2009, 12:34 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rehochipe View Post
well, I think you don't need your own "zeus", I guess, you need to be a little bit close to SONY USA (I don't know the real name XD), like we did here in mexico

when lilly change her "maison de disques", we, as alizee-mexico went to talk with people of sony, and they asked us "who's alizee?? XD",

And now, after much work, we had alizee in five amazing concerts and two signing sesions XD

anyway, I gues AA have some fans that can do so much,
btw, AA, is an official fanclub?? it's just a question

well, that's all

btw, you know, in alimex, we are always prepared to help you promoting

greets
So you made Ali-Mex official before she went to Mexico ? I thought it was after.
See? We need to make AAm the official american fan-site, our Mexican friends and contacts can help!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizee=Czech-Princess! View Post
Does anyone have an email address for Zeus?
The site is suspended for the moment mate, but I'm sure someone here knows his e-mail maybe rehochipe.
Old 01-31-2009, 12:55 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
So you made Ali-Mex official before she went to Mexico ? I thought it was after.
See? We need to make AAm the official american fan-site, our Mexican friends and contacts can help!

The site is suspended for the moment mate, but I'm sure someone here knows his e-mail maybe rehochipe.

oh yeah we are officials at least since 2007, with UNIVERSAL MUSIC GROUP and after with SONY MUSIC GROUP, in mexico isn't hard or complicated to be officials hahaha, everybody can do it ¬¬

but I don't know in US

Old 01-31-2009, 02:35 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Hi Reho,

You and your fan club need to bring Alizée back to Mexico so I can visit again. I'll even buy the burritos this time
Old 01-31-2009, 05:32 PM
Ask me about France.

LeFantôme is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
No, sadly there has never been any real fan club or any serious efforts beyond a few people here in the US, at least since the end of 2006. There's this web site and there are YouTube videos, but nothing concentrated or organized.
To be fair, it's tough to organize a fanclub. America is huge. The geography is a big deal: how can you have a club that can't meet physically? I get the impression that it's easier for Mexican fans of Alizée to get together. Furthermore: even if a fanclub was pulled together over the expanse of the States, how could Alizée serve it? She'd have to have concerts in Boston, New York, Washington DC, Atlanta, Orlando...and that's just the east coast...

It's too bad for us that Alizée may not perform in the States, but it's not unreasonable. We just have to wait and see and hope.

Regarding Alizée's attitude of America: French people do not hate America. They are just standoffish because they think Americans don't like them. And American's are wary of French because they think French don't like them....there's a lesson here.