Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 08-21-2008, 10:14 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
Hopefully she will be able to really cut loose and enjoy herself up on stage. I think when Alizée looks like she's having fun, we all enjoy the performace 100% more ourselves.
While there wasn't much dancing in Mexico, she and the audience certainly had a lot of fun. Yeah, the "criticisms" I meant are really specific to Moscow, where some said she almost seemed reluctant to be there. I guess I can kinda see that in the videos, but it's still a nice show.
Old 08-21-2008, 11:40 PM

Sir Wood is on a distinguished road

I would have loved to also see a nice Mexican concert video. There was just so much energy! Thanks for the links!

Youpidoo! I'm "foamely" ecstatic... So if you're okey dokey... Let's do boogie-woogie...
Old 08-23-2008, 04:28 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Thanks!
It's hard for a new fan to find these kind of videos, i simply don't know where to look. If you guys have any idea where one could get hold on some Mexico material i would be so happy.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 08-23-2008, 05:56 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

finally...been looking for a near complete version, and this is like way better quality than I can find on youtube xD tyvm snatcher and mr tuvok

Also, my prediction of 2008 is that she's saving all her energy for the fall concerts xD

Hopefully there she will dance her heart out

Last edited by Idéaliser; 08-23-2008 at 06:00 PM..
Old 08-23-2008, 08:59 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Got a question, in this video are all the songs performed at moscow included?

Thanks.
Old 08-24-2008, 08:40 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
I want to get this great video more attention, so added a streaming sample to the first post and am moving it to it's own thread...
I'm curious if something like that can be added to iTunes like the podcast/netcast. Do you have any idea? I mean I know there are lots of places one can put a video for download, but I wonder if that might be a good place to put a full quality video or if videos are even possible.

Merci Fanny
Old 08-24-2008, 10:39 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Wood View Post
I would have loved to also see a nice Mexican concert video. There was just so much energy! Thanks for the links!
I wouldn't be surprised if they were waiting for the french concerts till they start recording them and finally make a Concert dvd. We need to wait till all the concerts are done or at least its what happened with En Concert.
Old 08-25-2008, 12:38 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
I'm curious if something like that can be added to iTunes like the podcast/netcast. Do you have any idea? I mean I know there are lots of places one can put a video for download, but I wonder if that might be a good place to put a full quality video or if videos are even possible.
No you can't put it on itunes. But if you want a high quality streaming video, I would suggest Veoh or Vimeo. But if you are particular about itunes like interface,etc then miro is a good bet.
Old 05-01-2009, 08:02 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road
Default Moscow 18-05-08 Concert thoughts.

After finally getting my Rapidshare/Megaupload problems sorted (it's still a bit hit and miss!) i downloaded a copy of the Moscow 18/05/08 concert. And yes, i know you shouldn't but if it was released commercially i would buy it.
It was done by some German bloke called DJTuvok and i must admit it's an impressive job he has done. He seems to have mixed all the different versions of the concert out there into one with the very best footage.

Anyway, what with all the comments recently over the Mexican show i'm going to be a bit critical again. Sorry!
Whilst the sound and picture quality are prety good thats more than can be said for the concert.
I don't think i have ever seen something so totally lacking in energy or enthusiasm.
Alizee dosen't appear to make any effort to engage the audience, turns her back to them between almost every song and seems to me to be going through the motions throughout? And this was a year ago before the Mexican thing.
Her voice is fine but some of the new interpretations of the old songs left a lot to be desired. Why 'fix' something that isn't broken?
To conclude, i got the clear impression that she didn't want to be there.
Am i wrong?
Old 05-03-2009, 08:00 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Hey, if you want to discuss this, definitely check this out (and soon): http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4703

Though, if you didn't like it ...

Merci Fanny