Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-07-2008, 03:32 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
this is off topic but do you guys ever wonder if other big female acts have fan forums like Alizee?

i mean i'm sure they do but do think they have such a devoted fan following and such an active fan forum?

i don't think Jessica Simpson has fans from Europe coming to the U.S. for signing sessions like Alizee has fans from the U.S. going to Europe

if i free time this weekend i might do some research

as for being "Alizeed Out" well hasn't happen to me and i don't see it in the foreseeable future
Actually nearly every celeb has some sort of forum,fan site,etc.
I think most above average performers has a group of dedicated fans. I personally know two guys who travelled all the way from NYC to Australia for a Kylie Minogue show. Also, I think Kylie has way more dedicated forums than Alizée has.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:02 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey
i don't think Jessica Simpson has fans from Europe coming to the U.S. for signing sessions like Alizee has fans from the U.S. going to Europe
I had to point this out, I would not waste money on a ticket to get a Simpson autograph, whereas I could buy a new guitar with this money.

Lest it was someone or some group that was worthwhile, legends and particular gods or goddesses in their own right, then I would not worry about it.
Old 06-07-2008, 04:45 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

I haven't posted in a long time but that was just because I was very busy. I was still visiting this website and looking at all the pictures and following all the news. I didn't closely critiqued any of her pictures or performances like a lot of you guys did. That's definitely not Alizee'dout!