Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-24-2007, 11:15 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
Drake498 i understand you registered on the alliance en esperant te lire souvent chez l'alliance
to be honest, my French understanding is minor, and i read what can from there

L'espoir pour vous voir là-bas!

Je t'aime Alizée

Last edited by Drake498; 04-24-2007 at 11:19 PM..
Old 04-24-2007, 11:53 PM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Exactly.

It's the difference between knowing someone as a person and not knowing them. It's a matter of respect. And it isn't a case of NOT wanting to have sex with her, at least on a fantasy level. It's more like a feeling that she's someone to be honored, whatever the nature of our relationship.
QFT. It all comes down to respect personally. You can think it, but not want it! If that makes sense to anyone...

GC - j'ai été endormi. J'aime gateaux chocolaté

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 04-25-2007, 12:46 AM
turn it up! :D

Urb4n is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake498 View Post
I despise those who jump to the conclusion that 'oh we like Alizée just cuz she's hott and we wanna bone her' cuz thats complete bull for the majority of us. WE love her for her beauty, her music, the dancing, her talent, her cuteness, ETC. I wont deny the fact thats shes hott/beautiful, but for US here, it so much deeper then that. And thats what others dont understand and they need to...

(Yes this was one of my posts in another thread altought it was a bit off-topic in that one so i made my own)

---READ---

You have to understand where your critics are coming from. I mean c'mon, in this day in age it's not often that guys seek out a girl solely for talent. It will be a hard fight to prove to these people the "truth".

Take a look at the site you're talking on, look around at the other members here. The vast majority of us are guys. Think about it.

I've already decided that it was her looks, entirely that grabbed my short adolecent attention all those years ago. The music and everything is just a perk. It's a common ground where a group of guys (I'm not exluding you ladies, but this is directed at the majority of the population on this forum.) can talk about liking her.

But, as is true with human nature, that's not your true intent. So, as a guy, I'm going to say it. It is all about the sex. --Before you post a reply saying you are a true fan through and through, remember that denial gets you nowhere.

However, like any little crush ever had on any girl anywhere in the world, it will fade. Only then will the true fans of the music come out.

I will admit I am not a true fan. Thought I was, but I was stupid. I still come back and see how everyone is doing from time to time. Like myself, most of you will eventually take a look at yourself and realise the truth.

Others will stay dedicated because they truly care and are forever Alizee afficionados. Hats off to those few of you. I hope that one day Alizee will return for you guys.

Last edited by Urb4n; 04-25-2007 at 12:51 AM..
Old 04-25-2007, 01:26 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urb4n View Post

....remember that denial gets you nowhere.
Funny, I wind up nowhere no matter which path I choose.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:14 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

As much as I respect your post and opinions, I can't help but feel that when you say "remember that denial gets you nowhere", you assume that we deny that she's hot or that we deny it's about sex. Stop me if I'm wrong, but in fact, many of us don't deny it. We acknowledge it, but it isn't the only thing that brings us back and keeps CD's in car stereos.

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 04-25-2007, 02:19 AM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupaKrupa View Post
As much as I respect your post and opinions, I can't help but feel that when you say "remember that denial gets you nowhere", you assume that we deny that she's hot or that we deny it's about sex. Stop me if I'm wrong, but in fact, many of us don't deny it. We acknowledge it, but it isn't the only thing that brings us back and keeps CD's in car stereos.
I believe I've fallen into that catagory fairly consistently. I've never tried to deny Alizée sexiness and sensuality; in fact, I've been known to say that seperating her from those aspects keeps one from enjoying the totality of Alizée as much as focussing on them alone does. I take the holistic approach

Last edited by CFHollister; 04-25-2007 at 04:03 AM..
Old 04-25-2007, 03:12 AM
I'm a listener ... reader

BlancZulu is on a distinguished road

I agree with you CF and Supa! I was first hit by her beauty in 2002, but after watcking those vids for a week or two I started thinking how great it must be to understand what she is singing. When i finally got my hands on the lyrics and fully interpreted the music I was hooked!
After that she was still B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L_L but she has then become much more that just a pretty girl. You start loving her paternally like an old friend...

*Damn look at that grammer!Sorry*
Old 04-25-2007, 07:23 AM

OGRE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlancZulu View Post
but after watcking those vids for a week or two I
*Damn look at that grammer!Sorry*
Grammer or Freudian slip?
Old 04-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Banned

thats amazazazing is on a distinguished road

Quote:

---READ---

You have to understand where your critics are coming from. I mean c'mon, in this day in age it's not often that guys seek out a girl solely for talent. It will be a hard fight to prove to these people the "truth".

Take a look at the site you're talking on, look around at the other members here. The vast majority of us are guys. Think about it.

I've already decided that it was her looks, entirely that grabbed my short adolecent attention all those years ago. The music and everything is just a perk. It's a common ground where a group of guys (I'm not exluding you ladies, but this is directed at the majority of the population on this forum.) can talk about liking her.

But, as is true with human nature, that's not your true intent. So, as a guy, I'm going to say it. It is all about the sex. --Before you post a reply saying you are a true fan through and through, remember that denial gets you nowhere.

However, like any little crush ever had on any girl anywhere in the world, it will fade. Only then will the true fans of the music come out.

I will admit I am not a true fan. Thought I was, but I was stupid. I still come back and see how everyone is doing from time to time. Like myself, most of you will eventually take a look at yourself and realise the truth.

Others will stay dedicated because they truly care and are forever Alizee afficionados. Hats off to those few of you. I hope that one day Alizee will return for you guys.
My mom was trying to entertain me while I was in a hospital bed, she played gourmandises and I immediately loved her music I didn't find out what she looked like until a couple days later when I got home, so I do consider myself a true fan, and her looking good is just really a minor detail, if she were an ugly woman I would still be listening to her music.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:43 AM

kdn is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I hope that one day Alizee will return for you guys.
Yup, hat off to them because some don't even need her to return anything.

Quote:
I hope it's that simple.