Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 02-19-2012, 07:21 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karin View Post
like Brian told... they must confirm their marriage in France... and I think too they didnt do it... and still, all people are calling her mademoiselle... why when she is married? then madame no?
not necessarily... I don't know if I remember if it was Brigitte Bardot or some other older female french idol... but even she - who is over 70 years or so - insists to be called "Mademoiselle" because it's flattering. When you call a woman Mademoiselle is means that she doesn't look as "old" as a "Madame". So it isn't a big surprise that Alizée calls herself Mademoiselle... well apart from that she still is one because her marriage was never legalised in France. But we already pointed this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
HA! I have not yet begun to speculate!!!! Maybe one cold rainy Parisian night, Jeremy was captured by a race of evil space lobsters, and an evil robot version of Jeremy was placed with Alizee. The giant space lobsters came to our planet, to steal our water, because their planet had be rendered barren in the great lawn gnome war. They saw Lili's JEAM music video, and figured she must be the ruler of all of earths water.

But in the future, on an earth ruined and destroyed by the space lobsters, the few remaining survivors, picked one brave soul, to send back in time, to protect Lili from the Jereminator. The brave soul....was MP.

So, as it turns out, they are not dating, just trying to secretly save us from evil crustaceans.
I prefer the Doctor Who related theory you gave at AF... that Jeremy has vanished into an alternate reality and Alizée & Matt have teamed up to find him Team TARDIS sounds more fun
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 02-19-2012, 08:17 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
not necessarily... I don't know if I remember if it was Brigitte Bardot or some other older female french idol... but even she - who is over 70 years or so - insists to be called "Mademoiselle" because it's flattering.)
True. But it's mostly for actresses. It cames from Theatre (Sarah Bernhardt was a Mademoiselle till the end of her life). Today, Jeanne Moreau is still called that way.
But I think " Mademoiselle Alizée" just came from Psychalizee album, it's a way for her to make the difference between the public image and Alizée Jacotey, the person.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:00 AM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex View Post
It really doesn't matter to me if she has chosen to move on in her relationship life, but I would be somewhat disappointed if this is indeed true, because everything she has said on interviews about the importance of family, being a dedicated mother and wife, being different as other artists with their scandals was one of the main reasons I really admired of her as an artist. She was able to have a clean career, have a certain contact with her fans and still keep a stable private family life as she stated many times in her interviews.

But as many of you have said, time will tell, and like always I wish the best for her.
I have similar sentiments. For many years, I wished for not only her happiness, but also for her family. Whenever I visit a temple, I pray for their prosperity, good life and hoped that everyone stays together. Probably this is one reason I was bit disappointed when the thought of problems in her family came to my mind.

Whatever happens, I hope that it turns out to be good for everyone. For her, Annily and Jeremy.
Old 02-19-2012, 10:17 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Don't worry guys. As far as we know, she's still married
Old 02-19-2012, 10:33 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Generally speaking, I may be sad to see a couple break up that started out happy together, but it doesn’t make me think any less of either of them, as long as they do their best for any children involved and try to make a clean break of it. I think it’s not a question of IF a couple breaks up, but HOW they breakup that matters most.
Old 02-19-2012, 11:29 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Whichever story you prefer Jenny!

Last edited by BrianO1; 02-19-2012 at 11:32 AM..
Old 02-19-2012, 12:26 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

We should create a poll for the outcome since everyone has created their speculations
Old 02-19-2012, 12:39 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Wouldn't surprise me, really. From what I've heard around the grapevine, she and Jeremy are just together because of their child. I'm pretty sure she just married him to get away from Mylene. She and Jeremy aren't really married, either. A quickie marriage in Las Vegas doesn't count in France.
Ummmm ............ NO! You are right that their marriage doesn't count in France but you are wrong in the context in which you said it. Legally, it doesn't count but in terms of commitment and love it still counts in France ... she does wear her ring!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 02-19-2012, 12:40 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Is their Las Vegas Marriage reconized in France? Well yes and no depending on what paper work they submitted to the proper office in Paris.

Getting-married-in-Las-Vegas

Quote:
Getting married in Las Vegas
Before the civil or religious ceremony, the spouses must obtain a marriage license ( "Marriage License"), which is produced in Las Vegas with the County Court House, 200 South 3rd street.
After the civil or religious ceremony, the spouses receive the authority celebrated the marriage certificate entitled "Marriage Certificate".

Attention, this marriage will then be "saved" by the local administrative authorities of Clark County, which will issue an official document, the "Certified Abstract of Marriage."You can get up on this act before:
Clark County Recorder Clark County Recorder
500 South Grand Central Parkway 500
LAS VEGAS, NV 89155-1510
Telephone: (1) 702 -455-4336

Only the "Certified Abstract of Marriage" will allow the French Consulate to put your marriage on civil registers French.

Note that the Consulate General of France in Los Angeles is not able to provide places of celebration of marriage and can not substitute for you to get the marriage official.This act will necessarily be delivered or you be sent to your address, and not of the Consulate.
Getting a family book and acts
French marriage (Transcript)
Following the publication of banns, the Consulate is already in possession of your file. You will then submit the original copy of the marriage U.S. official registered by the Clark County, entitled "Certified Abstract of Marriage" (the translation is not required).

The Consulate transcribe your marriage on French consular records, and you ship directly to your home a family book and certified copies of your marriage.Because of the large number of marriages in Las Vegas, an average delay of three months is expected for this shipment.

However, under Article 47 of the French Civil Code ( "Any act of the civil status of French and foreign, done in foreign countries shall prevail if it was written in the forms used in that country.) you are considered married at the time of marriage specified in the "Certified Abstract of Marriage." Any religious marriage in France is now possible.

Last edited by ALS; 02-19-2012 at 12:54 PM..
Old 02-19-2012, 12:40 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
We should create a poll for the outcome since everyone has created their speculations
LOL!
There is no point though since it honestly is a coin toss right now ... and this man never puts his chips in on a coin toss!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Tags
lobster hunters