Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-22-2010, 11:37 PM

MYGOGT is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcs View Post
The last big US invasion was 7 people. We know who we are, but could we get that doubled? If dates were concrete, it would only get us a few more, tops. Better off saving up now. Think of it as your last time you're ever gonna see her. That way, you will make every effort and go, regardless of price. The only thing to top my Mexico concert experience would be to catch her in France.
Just pricing out a September round trip from Chicago ORD = $735. i would take at least a week off to go.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:50 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

If there was a concert, and planes weren't an option, I'd walk to France.
Old 04-23-2010, 01:04 AM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

hmm, i'll be partying up in germany for a big giant metal festival known as WACKENNNNN maybe i can stop off in france for an extra show
Old 04-23-2010, 08:45 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I believe it was some 95000 flighs cancelled, with $1.75 billion in revenue lost. Today show said it would take 4 years to make back lost revenue. But yeah, I am going to start saving up immediately! And we need a sheet, with the AAm logo on it like the Alizée fan club did on the 2003 concerts. We could defintely do this. I would need to get a passport, and save up extra for a hotel and food. But if I could do it, most could. A French concert would be better than a Mexican concert imho, but Mexico is far cheaper. But if I can get the money, I will go to France before Mexico. This is completely serious, btw. I was going to save for a computer, but a plane ticket to France would be much better. So while I won't have ages-old performance videos, I will have the ability to see her in person. Also, maybe we could try to set up some way for those of us that go to meet her afterwards, scruffy-style. I don't know how, but we might try. But there a re obvious caveats for this idea. It may be a bit much to ask.
Old 04-23-2010, 09:56 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I just checked and a round trip non stop from Pittsburgh to Paris it is $874. If I do the package which includes 6 nights at a hotel is only $1326 for a week in Paris. . Throw in food, entertainment, concert ticket, and misc expenses it still works out to around $300-$325 a day.
Old 04-23-2010, 12:27 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Maybe not for 6 days, but I've gone to France for less than $1326 and I live in California. If you get the chance to go see Alizée (and yes I'm well aware of the probabilities involved in even getting the chance at this point) you are going to simply have to ask yourself how much you really want it. You probably will never see her or do anything like that without taking some risks. I have taken risks and I've gotten screwed over sometimes, but I also had the most awesome experiences as well on other occasions. Up to you--unless it really is too late now. We'll see.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-23-2010, 04:52 PM
Lili Loyal

paintballpdh19 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
If there was a concert, and planes weren't an option, I'd walk to France.
lol, so would I!! who wouldn't?