Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-22-2010, 06:55 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road
Default 2010 concerts France/Mexcio, etc. ?

In case the rest of you haven't heard, there was a volcano eruption in Iceland this month and last. It caused the cancellation of tens of thousands of flights and probably cost European airlines many many billions of dollars worth of lost revenue, though flights are going to be pretty darn full this week.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/eu_iceland_volcano

What this has to do with Alizée's possible concerts is that yep, flights into Europe were affected. Fortunately, flights have already resumed, but with this kind of thing, it could have an effect for months and you never know when it might erupt again. There was/is the possibility of it affecting our ability to get to France. You just never know what obstacles may stand in your way. Don't let opportunities to live pass you by.

Merci Fanny
Old 04-22-2010, 07:23 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I was wondering if we could get a group buy together for a trip to Paris for one of her concerts in the fall.

I was thinking we could set it up similar to the signed CD. Where we could put in the cost up front so Ben or someone else could do group buy of ten or fifteen tickets for those who would like to go. This way we would be able to sit with other Alizée America members.

I would like to go this year to Paris to see Alizée in concert. But the first thing I have to do is renew my passport in the next month or so.
Old 04-22-2010, 07:40 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
I was wondering if we could get a group buy together for a trip to Paris for one of her concerts in the fall.

I was thinking we could set it up similar to the signed CD. Where we could put in the cost up front so Ben or someone else could do group buy of ten or fifteen tickets for those who would like to go. This way we would be able to sit with other Alizée America members.

I would like to go this year to Paris to see Alizée in concert. But the first thing I have to do is renew my passport in the next month or so.
Well, all I can say about the latter is, what are you waiting for? You know how long that can take?

Anyway, we've never had even 10 people (I don't think) go to anything for Alizée (from the US). So, good luck with that. Maybe this is the year, eh? Sure, why not? What the hell. It remains to be seen how her concerts will be handled, if there are any, how much notice, what locations, how many? If you haven't been and you like Alizée that much, just go. But, don't ever forget that you take the risk for such a thing. You may just be having a nice vacation in Paris. Also, don't ever forget that on any trip flights can and often are missed; so try to go a day sooner than you must.

Otherwise, there is the likely Mexico concert(s). I have a particular preference for France since I've not been to a France concert (and neither has anyone in 7 years), but...

Merci Fanny
Old 04-22-2010, 07:43 PM
Mňau ^_^

Fèvier is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post

well the passport is no problem with me. The problem would be the money as I am now trying to save for college and/or a car.

So who wants to pay for me and I'll pay back within, lets say, 2-3 years

Old 04-22-2010, 08:54 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

No offence guys, but, volcano or no volcano no concert dates have been released yet and we don't know if/when they will be?
I still think that it's unlikely (in France) but you never can tell these days.
I hope there is, but have my doubts.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:00 PM
Mňau ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
No offence guys, but, volcano or no volcano no concert dates have been released yet and we don't know if/when they will be?
I still think that it's unlikely (in France) but you never can tell these days.
I hope there is, but have my doubts.
so is that a yes to my request?
But seriously, you're right there are no set nor announced dates for ANY concerts. She has given a time range but nothing is still set in stone

Old 04-22-2010, 09:05 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner360 View Post
so is that a yes to my request?
But seriously, you're right there are no set nor announced dates for ANY concerts. She has given a time range but nothing is still set in stone
Beaner,

If i win the lottery tommorow i'll pay for your ticket
Old 04-22-2010, 09:07 PM
Mňau ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Beaner,

If i win the lottery tommorow i'll pay for your ticket
well then lets hope for the best because all you need is a little bit of luck

Old 04-22-2010, 10:29 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

One luxury I would of had if I had been trapped in Paris because of the ash cloud is where I work for an airline is I could've flown the other way around through Asia. It would've cost more because we pay a fee based on milage, but at least I would have gotten home. Paying customers usually can't afford this option.
Old 04-22-2010, 11:10 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

The last big US invasion was 7 people. We know who we are, but could we get that doubled? If dates were concrete, it would only get us a few more, tops. Better off saving up now. Think of it as your last time you're ever gonna see her. That way, you will make every effort and go, regardless of price. The only thing to top my Mexico concert experience would be to catch her in France.

Alizee: Wowww!