Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-27-2009, 07:14 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road
Post It's time to work Together for Alizee! :)

Well I've been trying to write down this thread for the past months or so. We all have asked the question if one day we will ever get to see Alizee in a U.S. Tour. Why hasn't this occur? Us Alizee Americans have a big challenge and responsibility, that is to promote Alizee in any way we can so America will get to know her. I'm sure that every one of us have done our part to tell others about Alizee. However we still have to work harder, we have seen the great job that Mexican fans did to promote her in Mexico and did whatever necessary to make her come 3 times. I know that if we work together as a Fan Club we could accomplish aolt of success.
Some ideas that I have come up with are:
Internet:
Myspace: send as many messages possible telling her how much we appreciate her, admire her, and hope one day she could delight us with her presence in America.
YouTube: Make mixed videos of her that look attractive for viewers, however put search tags that are popular for Americans, such as: Obama(politics), Madonna/ Britney Spears(music), Transformers(Film), or any other important news during the week/month.
Emails: Try to send emails to French TV stations showing them that she also has a big group of fans here in the U.S.
Radio:
Lets make music request frequently in different stations, so others may hear her.
Flyers:
Making flyers and distributing them anywhere we go and giving them to anyone we see, just as Mexicans fans do it over there.
Have the flyers be in English/Spanish/ Any other Asian language depending ur location
DVD/CD demos:
As someone here in this forum has done; Burn CD/ DVD demos and just leave them anywhere you can.
Her new album is set to come out during September 09, according to SONY BMG Mexico. So we have to get started for this promotion. We are many fans here in the U.S. and Canada there are several fan websites also, we have to get together and work for Alizee. Mexicans fans worked hard for 2- 1 years or so to show Mexico Alizee. Now the time has come for us to show Alizee to America. After reading this post some of you might think Im nuts! lol but lets be honest we all want her to come to the U.S. so lets start this journey together and get organized and begin this new adventure! It will be good to know how many fans do we have here in the U.S. and Canada and know their location (Eastern/Western side of the U.S) to group up and each one of us do our part. I hope after reading this you might understand the picture that I have and together we can make this one dream we all have soon a reality!
Thank You for your support!
Any comments, critics, ideas please dont doubt to post

Tags
alizee, america, promote