Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-22-2007, 03:40 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road
Wink Interview with RMJ

Name Has a Fame!

hi RMJ.........this Special thread is for you.......... i wanna know how much you favour for alizee as a fan. i have seen you in many website's and i find that one of the most remarkable and highlighted person, you are fond of alizee and no one does so much, you are updating and gathering latest information's and discussion's about her, it's cool... i want to know some more information from U RMJ.....

Here is an interview for u plz describe in details:

1. Introduce Youself ----- Describe details
2. What is your qualification at the field of studies? (before Professional Alizee Fan)
3. How many year's you have been experienced in the field of Alizee fan club?
4. How did you came to know about alizee? and at what age?
3. Have you seen alizee face to face?
4. Everybody know's you are highlighted person in all the Alizee fan club websites and a senior member too... my question is why cant u make an interview with alizee?
5. Marital status - Never, as you've indicated in the Alizee fan's bio - data that u will never marry, so what's the reason for it?
6. Planning to start your own Alizee fan site? if so what name u will be given?(in future)

Last edited by Uméesha; 04-23-2007 at 05:58 AM..
Old 04-22-2007, 05:57 AM
Breathe in. Breathe out.

SupaKrupa is on a distinguished road

I sure hope you asked him before you posted this... lol

Tu es l'envie du monde
Old 04-22-2007, 06:48 AM

Moe is on a distinguished road

RMJ is a ghost...

Old 04-22-2007, 07:27 AM
JPVA lover

Le Parrain is on a distinguished road

alizee should visit him on a program of stars a domicile.
i think he deserves it. he knows his alizee

^ THE WAIT IS OVER!!! ^
Old 04-22-2007, 11:16 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh View Post
3. *it's a serious thread dont lol*
LMAO!!...Good luck w/this one. Moe's right..he seems like a Ghost sometimes. If people don't wanna tell you this info, why ask in the first place. And i think question #4 just might piss him off, too...Your better off trying to interview garcocanadian, brad, Rocket, or even Moe.
Old 04-22-2007, 11:48 AM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

RMJ deserves to meet Alizee as much as the lsat person on stars a domicile. he really deserves it we all know that he provides us with so much thx RMJ
Old 04-22-2007, 04:13 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

I think that people from India are the coolest. This is second person from there to make such thread.

Obviously I have great fanbase in India.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh View Post
1. Introduce Youself ----- Describe details
2. What is your qualification at the field of studies? (before Professional Alizee Fan)
3. How many year's you have been experienced in the field of Alizee fan club?
4. How did you came to know about alizee? and at what age?
3. Have you seen alizee face to face?
4. Everybody know's you are highlighted person in all the Alizee fan club websites and a senior member too... my question is why cant u make an interview with alizee?
5. Marital status - Never, as you've indicated in the Alizee fan's bio - data that u will never marry, so what's the reason for it?
6. Planning to start your own Alizee fan site? if so what name u will be given?(in future)
1. Hi, I'm RMJ. I'm Alizéeholic. I'm opposite to Lili. I'm not cute, I'm not pretty, I'm not tiny, I don't have brown hair , I don't have brown eyes, I don't have cute little nose... Hmm... wait, not exact opposite... we have equally hairy arms ! Youpi !

2. Well, before I became professional Alizée fan, I obviously was studying in the field. I mastered in three separate fields, Alizée's cuteness, the pink dresses, and the history of Alizée. Among those studies, I have taken physics classes in university. More excatly astronomy classes. Specializing in planetology.

3. The question makes no sense but I have known Alizée almost 5 years. Couple months shy of it.

4. My friend had Alizée's Gourmandises CD playing when I went to visit her. That's when I first time heard her. It happened somewhere during VVV. My age was, of course, 0 back then. Since the age is counted from the born and my life began when I first heard her. But if you want to convert that to more general age measurement units and use the calendar that's commonly used in Europe, then I'd say I was rouhgly 21 years and 6 months.

3. (yes, indeed, it's 3. again !) Yes, I have stared her face on the wall, on the monitor on the TV, on the books and magazines for hours. Oh... if you mean if I have met her... well... no. Well, except in dreams of course where we have met several times. I even got her cell phone number that she gave me in the dream. Also, I want to believe that I saw her cheek and back of the head in Paris.

4. ( 4. ? déjà vu ?) Because life sucks. I'm doomed to be apart her. If I could do that, you think I'd be sitting here typing this ?

5. Because there's absolutely no reason to do it. The only logical reason to marry is to keep her ( = whoever ) around and make her leaving harder. If she's planning to leave in the first place then there's something wrong in the picture already, so it ain't worth keeping up. So, screw her.

6. I already have: www.3rdw.net/alizee/
Old 04-22-2007, 04:25 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

<TABLE BORDER ="1" CELLSPACING="0"><TD>about RMJ

</TD><TD ALIGN="top"></TD></TABLE>

Old 04-22-2007, 04:39 PM

Drake498 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by garçoncanadien View Post
<TABLE BORDER ="1" CELLSPACING="0"><TD>about RMJ

</TD><TD ALIGN="top"></TD></TABLE>

lol, i need the force too!!!!!!!!

Je t'aime Alizée
Old 04-22-2007, 05:07 PM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

I wanted to see what RMJ had to say before commenting. RMJ, I'm very impressed. My dad teaches physics at the university. I'm glad we all got to see this side of you. Thank you for opening yourself up to us.