Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 08-28-2007, 11:04 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road
Default Alizèe Photo: Not alizee

I've heard this from someone on youtube, it could either be ludicris, or definately true. I've heard that the new alizee photo isn't alizee but its actually a photo of edie sedwick.... possible?? I honestly didn't think it was her when I saw it, but she could be impersonating Edie in that photo... no? I think it's a safe bet.
Old 08-28-2007, 11:11 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

you mean the one in your avatar? if that is the one you are talking about that is definitely her. i mean look at it, it's her

ps: im not trying to follow you around and disagree with all of your posts btw ...
Old 08-29-2007, 12:24 AM

marik is on a distinguished road
Exclamation

yeah i saw that too in Fifty/Sixty vid in Youtube!
From

23Alizee23

" this picture is Edie Sedgewick, its not Alizee"

that was the Comments in this vido!

<object height="350" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VbE2BGWc_-U" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" height="350" width="425"></object>
Old 08-29-2007, 01:05 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

That's a weird thing to say, since 1. it doesn't look like Edie Sedgwick, and 2. it was taken on a digital camera, not scanned (and it's the make and model of the camera being wielded by someone on Alizée's dad's photography homepage).
Old 08-29-2007, 05:43 AM
Golden Boy from Golden City

Uméesha is on a distinguished road

so, nobody is confident in that pic of alizee? i think she is alizee if not why it woudl have been displayed in joseph jacotey's site? still nobody is perfect on that picture!! you can clearly identify the nose of alizee and compare it to other photos of her!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:46 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umesh View Post
so, nobody is confident in that pic of alizee? i think she is alizee if not why it woudl have been displayed in joseph jacotey's site? still nobody is perfect on that picture!! you can clearly identify the nose of alizee and compare it to other photos of her!
speaking of Joseph site! can u give me the link of his site? i need it please!
Old 08-29-2007, 05:52 AM

here it is marik!

www.myspace.com/jacotey
Old 08-29-2007, 07:04 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

it looks alot like edie sedgwick.. its gotta be her no doubt
Old 08-29-2007, 09:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
it looks alot like edie sedgwick.. its gotta be her no doubt
no matrix she is not definetly edie sedgwich! glance it once again deeply you can see alizee's face that highlights the nose.... concentrate on nose you can get a clue on! and next the mouth... concentrate! you will come to know she is alizee!

Old 08-29-2007, 09:50 AM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MesGourmandises View Post
I've heard this from someone on youtube, it could either be ludicris, or definately true. I've heard that the new alizee photo isn't alizee but its actually a photo of edie sedwick.... possible?? I honestly didn't think it was her when I saw it, but she could be impersonating Edie in that photo... no? I think it's a safe bet.
I just logged onto the Edie Sedgwick site and looked carefully at pictures of her.
First of all, the recent black and white photo IS Alizée and no one else.
Secondly, regardless of what Andy Warhol or anyone else thinks or has thought of Edie, and no offense to Edie here, but Alizée, being the most beautiful woman I have ever seen anywhere, in any media, makes Edie look like a marine, and an ugly one at that. I attribute this to Andy Warhol's tastes in women in general, and New York City being way too overrated in many areas of media attention. I lived and worked there for many years and it just "ain't all that" as is said in some circles.

Also, being in Paris, the fashion place of places, and having been blessed with the ultimate in looks, there is really nothing that can detract from Alizée's looks, even in her worst moments. Some people just do not have the capacity to look bad.

I find that far better looking women in far greater numbers are found in Los Angeles, and then flown into NYC for work, but having grown up there and the surrounding area, the really healthy, attractive naturally good looking women come to NYC but aren't raised there. Oh sure there are some who were born in the NYC metro area, just as there are everywhere, but not in the great numbers.

Just as with most of the beautiful people, they come from warmer climates which are condusive to being healthy. Edie, sure doesn't look healthy to me, from the pics I observed. Of course hanging with Warhol would help account for that, but the natural good looks are missing as well to me. Maybe I'm blind!
imho

Last edited by C-4; 08-29-2007 at 09:52 AM..