Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-10-2007, 01:02 AM

Capn is on a distinguished road
Default leaked song?

do you think that if it isn't alizée herself leaking stuff if that it is someone trying to hurt her or just a hardcore fan leaking this stuff because it really seems that alizée fans are very resourceful

Old 09-10-2007, 01:05 AM
alizee >>> crack

Deus_Ex is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capn View Post
do you think that if it isn't alizée herself leaking stuff if that it is someone trying to hurt her or just a hardcore fan leaking this stuff because it really seems that alizée fans are very resourceful
my guess is that it's a hardcore fan getting too impatient and just giving his/her fellow fans some peanuts.

"I am a MARSmallow"

Old 09-10-2007, 01:13 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

well you can be the most hardcore fan in the world but that's not gonna get you the album. you will almost surely need a connection to the team alizee or a source close to them in order to acquire these leaks, imo.

the fact that these leaks are occurring at alizee america before the french sites has me wondering. perhaps team alizee is curious of american's reactions and want to gauge american interest for a possible formal entry into the US market?
Old 09-10-2007, 01:17 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyamigo View Post
well you can be the most hardcore fan in the world but that's not gonna get you the album. you will almost surely need a connection to the team alizee or a source close to them in order to acquire these leaks, imo.

the fact that these leaks are occurring at alizee america before the french sites has me wondering. perhaps team alizee is curious of american's reactions and want to gauge american interest for a possible formal entry into the US market?
or, on a USA site it will be more difficult to trace the leak back to the source.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:18 AM
alizee >>> crack

Quote:

i meant someone working on alizee's team is also a hardcore fan.

but i really do hope she makes an entry into the US (read my sig )

"I am a MARSmallow"

Old 09-10-2007, 01:19 AM
alizee >>> crack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
or, on a USA site it will be more difficult to trace the leak back to the source.
who on this site got it first?

edit: this thread needs to belong in the alizee category

"I am a MARSmallow"

Last edited by Deus_Ex; 09-10-2007 at 01:32 AM..
Old 09-10-2007, 01:32 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
No, because marketing research would be done much more scientifically and systematically, not through stuff like that. This is being done by somebody just for fun, just to do it.

That is rather weird that we get it before the French sites, though. Are you sure that's true? Didn't AFC get the 50/60 clips before we did, and someone here found it there?

If we really are getting it first, that would make me tend to believe Her Grace is behind the leaks herself, but I have a hard time accepting that when it comes to the rough versions of whole songs. That seems more likely to be some studio employee who snuck some stuff out of the studio and distributed it.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 09-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Mon Truck Driver

JCC is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nope...the french sites are getting it first. Even though i can't really read French that well yet, i'm on the french site alot just checking things out....the Alizee Fan Club (AFC) site was buzzing first when 50/60 came out..then it seems to travel to the Alizee Forum boards...then makes its way to other sites. Even the Mylene Intermational boards get stuff, too.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:36 AM

Andres87 is on a distinguished road

If when alizee will be back, and she will say that she didn't aloud any song to be listen, and somebody do it, I will be so upset. Hope this will not effect (to much) her success. There still are 9, 10 songs that still are secret... I hope they stay like that.
Old 09-10-2007, 01:44 AM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCC View Post
Nope...the french sites are getting it first. Even though i can't really read French that well yet, i'm on the french site alot just checking things out....the Alizee Fan Club (AFC) site was buzzing first when 50/60 came out..then it seems to travel to the Alizee Forum boards...then makes its way to other sites. Even the Mylene Intermational boards get stuff, too.
dunno about 50/60 but i know Mlle Juliette wasn't out first on french boards, in fact i think only alizee america had a discussion going on initially. plus the fake stuff like the album art and song list was shared here first and only days later the french fans found out. and those "fake" things are looking seemingly more real as we go on.