Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-01-2007, 04:46 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road
Default Sweater Boy (Bruno) must have heard you guys

I was clicking around and Le6-9 NJR has moved the web cam to the other side of the studio. I bet they got a major butt chewing out from Alizee's fans from ALL over the world.

I was at the range yesterday getting some trigger time in and relieving some stress when something that Alizee said in her interview popped into my head. Thank you Cooney for your translation. Because of that translation it brought it to my attention.

One basic fact came to light, Alizee DOES read the forums dedicated to her including Moi-Alizee.US.

Any Artist that didn't read the fan boards would be a fool to miss out on getting the pulse of their customers.

I'm on a couple of Automotive boards and there are several posters work in the automotive industry. I know one board I'm on deals with oil related topics. We all know that Exxon/Mobil and Castrol people are hanging there as well as lurking in the shadows on the board. These companies want to know what the general auto enthusiast thinks about their products.
You hang on any specific board like Toyota, Honda, GM, Ford, Nissan and the list goes on these companies have their people all over those boards reading what their customers are saying about their products.

Why wouldn't Alizee and or RCA not be cruising the boards and getting the feel for what the fans want to see and hear?

Last edited by ALS; 10-01-2007 at 04:54 PM..
Old 10-01-2007, 04:48 PM
You ain't seen nothin yet

Joey_adore_Jung is on a distinguished road

oh damn she actually read my posts or maybe some of them, well i knew it might happen but Whoa i just feel all tingly.

and yes it would be sensible to read teh forums to please, shock, and humour fans,

Last edited by Joey_adore_Jung; 10-01-2007 at 04:58 PM..
Old 10-01-2007, 05:07 PM

Capn is on a distinguished road

also to see feedback on her works

Old 10-01-2007, 05:30 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

i don't think she would spend much time on an all English site, when there are so many French ones out there (and older sites).

I would be satisfied if she even knew we existed.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:34 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

You guys are just now figuring this out?

Brad, the mystery is how she finds enough time in the day to do everything she does. She rose around 4 in the morning the day of the radio interview, met with fans outside the radio station, went in and did the interview, came out and talked to the same fans some more and posed for a picture, went off with her agent to do promotions of some kind or another, came home and presumably did mom things for a while, then got on line, brought out her new MySpace page, which she logs onto every day apparently, went to AFC and did some stuff there, came here and did some stuff here, and that's just what I know about. Wow!

No wonder she decided to park her career for four years when she decided to have a child. There is absolutely no way she could maintain an energy level like that while eight months pregnant or caring for a newborn.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 10-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Haha, yeah, poor Bruno. We really were spewing about him that first night/morning :-P All that, and I mistakenly ID'd him as Bob Sinclaire, so even robbed him of his name ::grins::
Old 10-01-2007, 05:49 PM

Capn is on a distinguished road

he totally deserved it!!! RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE anyways yeah she really is amazing

Old 10-01-2007, 05:51 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
i don't think she would spend much time on an all English site, when there are so many French ones out there (and older sites).

I would be satisfied if she even knew we existed.
Well, why not, esp. if she were practicing her English? And this is one of the most active boards overall (I think in terms of posting volume, I certainly feel like it's a more active than, say, the English forums on AF). And there's a huge and rather eclectic range of topics discussed here. And, I don't know if the French forums have nearly as many testimonials about how Alizée saved someone's life/health....that's gotta be something worth reading for her.
Old 10-01-2007, 05:59 PM
gone with the geostrophic

heyamigo is on a distinguished road

c'est trop tard!!

unless she comes back to the station for another interview.
Old 10-01-2007, 06:25 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

I want to know how everyone decided this business of Alizée doing the myspace stuff herself. I haven't seen anything to show that she does or doesn't.