Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road
Default Dreams of Alizée

Over on AF we have a thread for posting and talking about any Alizée-related dreams we might have. I didn't see one here, so thought I'd start one since I had a pretty interesting dream last night... First in a long while for me. Alizée wasn't in it much, only a cameo, but really it was all about her.

I dreamt that I was working in some record shop. In New York, I think, though I'm not sure. Definitely America. It was a really cool place - big, several floors, but also really hip and stylish with things like posters, spiral staircases, jukeboxes, and pinball machines all around. Moreover we didn't just work there, but lived there; the upper floor had bunks.

Anyway, for some reason this American store was making a real big deal out of the release of Psychédélices. It was going to be like ground zero for the album in North America. Several weeks before release we got these massive shipments in... it was the album, but in it's component parts. One box was just a stack of CDs, another box had all the DVDs. In the third were the digipacks and jewel cases, and in yet another were the booklets and artwork. It was our job to put everything together in preparation for opening day.

Things went on from there as we lived, worked, and got things ready in that record store. I don't remember it all, but the highlight was when Alizée herself stopped by to check in and see how everyone was doing. I don't remember the details, but she looked much like she does in the new photos/video, and we all felt very proud.

What a strange, though rather nice, dream!
Old 11-12-2007, 12:46 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Cool dream, Snatcher.

I've had three dreams with her in them. In the first one, we were in a hotel suite with a couple of other people that I didn't recognize, and she had a spider in her left ear eating a beetle. I had to get them out of her ear.

The second was very brief, I'm not sure what was going on before or after, but she gave me a quick hug, and I could clearly smell her perfume, which had a vanilla base of some kind. I have no idea if it was accurate or not, but it was certainly vivid.

The third was one in which we were sitting in a big cushiony chair in a house making out - with her husband in the same room. It was very dark, and he was trying to repair a lamp to see what was going on.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-12-2007, 12:49 AM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
Cool dream, Snatcher.

I've had three dreams with her in them. In the first one, we were in a hotel suite with a couple of other people that I didn't recognize, and she had a spider in her left ear eating a beetle. I had to get them out of her ear.

The second was very brief, I'm not sure what was going on before or after, but she gave me a quick hug, and I could clearly smell her perfume, which had a vanilla base of some kind. I have no idea if it was accurate or not, but it was certainly vivid.

The third was one in which we were sitting in a big cushiony chair in a house making out - with her husband in the same room. It was very dark, and he was trying to repair a lamp to see what was going on.
I have a vial of Lolita Lampicka from the virtual concert but I don't recall it smelling like vanilla (though I haven't sniffed it in a while).
Old 11-12-2007, 12:52 AM
485 Internet points!

Solaris is on a distinguished road

That better come true one of these days...
My dreams don't ever seem long, they last like five mins then viola its 6:00am... I have had a few but they are mainly about me and what looks like my house but everything has that old timey movie feel, You know were the colour has a heavy yellow tint to it. Its always the same though, im running around the side of my house and there is some insect chasing me. Im thinking in normal speed but everything around me is moving so slow, its kinda freaky though.
But anyways I am able to make it to the back door of the house and I run inside and slowly slam the door behind me and as soon as I do that time returns to normal and bullets are shot at the door from outside and they wiz about an inch from my face! Then for some strange reason time goes back to being all slow again and I run through out the house, yet for some reason what I thought was my house on the outside looks nothing like mine on the inside! I run into a room that looks like a giant play area with the alphabet blocks only supper huge! As I run through the maze of blocks I can hear bullets shooting at me, hitting the blocks around me splintering the wood and all. I feel so vulnerable considering I can only move in slow mo and my mind is racing at full speed! I see weapons near me that my mind tells me to pick up to defend myself but I keep running, cause for some reason I find myself not wanting to kill the people trying to kill me. ( I don't know why. I would think that in my current state as I am writing this the smart thing would be to pick up the weapon to defend myself...) I see a rather large bed in the distance and I try my hardest to run faster then this slow mo time would allow me but to no avail. As soon as I'm feet from the bed I see a strange object pass through my chest with blood trailing behind it as it passes me by. For some reason my legs don't want to move as fast and I can feel myself losing balance and my mind is like "WTF is happening! Run Faster!", but I fall underneath the bed and just lie there for what seems like an eternity... Then for some strange reason I wake up and im playing in Lili's concert as her guitarist! Crazy dream. I don't even play guitar.

[9:59] [Solaris] here comes marik!
[Alizée Bar and Grill]: marik has entered at 9:59
[9:59] [Bill Seals] OH shite
[9:59] [Solaris] I TOLD YOU
[9:59] [Chommpers] mind powers
Old 11-12-2007, 12:55 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris View Post
Then for some strange reason I wake up and im playing in Lili's concert as her guitarist! Crazy dream. I don't even play guitar.
Hah hah, it's like you added this bit just to make it Alizée-related.
Old 11-12-2007, 01:02 AM
485 Internet points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42 View Post
Hah hah, it's like you added this bit just to make it Alizée-related.
I wish, my dream was just that weird! But I see where you are coming from, i would think the same thing!

Old 11-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fsquared View Post
I have a vial of Lolita Lampicka from the virtual concert but I don't recall it smelling like vanilla (though I haven't sniffed it in a while).
I've never smelled her perfume in reality (that I know of). No reason to suppose the dream was accurate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solaris
That better come true one of these days...
What? Was that directed to me?

The hug was pleasant, but I'll pass on the other two.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-12-2007, 01:05 AM
485 Internet points!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
I've never smelled her perfume in reality (that I know of). No reason to suppose the dream was accurate.

What? Was that directed to me?

The hug was pleasant, but I'll pass on the other two.
Nah it was at snatcher's post. I did not think I would even write my dream when I wrote the first line And I was the first one to respond, i just took forever to write the dam thing!

Old 11-12-2007, 07:44 AM
Schwazzy, baby !

The Cap is on a distinguished road
Default I dreamed of Alizée once ...

We were in a car and I was driving. She was in the passenger seat, incessantly nagging me in French about a missed turn or highway exit, possibly. It could have been something about not asking for directions ... I dunno.

I didn't see her ring hand, but from the uninterrupted stream of verbal badgering I was getting while driving, I'd have to assume we were married at the time.
Old 11-12-2007, 11:48 AM

Runner Simon is on a distinguished road

OKey, the whole things starts with me carying a big handgun. And I was Alizée head boddy guard. Like all dreams it's very unclear. But I think we were ar the en concert and at that part when she touches everyones hands, for some reason my friend (Who completly hates Alizée) came running with an rifle, kind of like a starship trooper one. He's gunning down the dancers. And I take a bullet for Alizée and at the same time I shot that bastard. Anyway the dream suddenly changes with me running around in a desert somewhere. But that is kind of wierd, so I wont continue. (Notice that I had been watching both the movie "Boddyguard" and "Alizée En concert" that day.

A little bit oftopic has anyone played wow so much they actually dreamt of it, and ended up having problem with what was real and what wasen't like me? :O

Last edited by Runner Simon; 11-12-2007 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Minor wrong spellings