Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-21-2009, 09:17 PM
edgar93 edgar93 is offline
A-Team
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,236
edgar93 is on a distinguished road
Default Alizée's got a new tattoo?

Did you guys see LillyTown's new update ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyTown
Un nouveau tatouage pour @mellealizee ?!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-21-2009, 09:47 PM
mavsluver41's Avatar
mavsluver41 mavsluver41 is offline
In pursuit...
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 648
mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Did you guys see LillyTown's new update ?



At least it won't be nearly as shocking as the first one, which some saw as a desecration of pure beauty, akin to covering the Mona Lisa or the statue of David with graffiti . She had a good reason for the last one, and I'm sure she has a reason for this one (that is, if the rumor proves to be true).
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshimer View Post
Hi Alizee you're my hero. If you were a guy you'd have the most awesome mustache.

Last edited by mavsluver41; 05-21-2009 at 09:53 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-21-2009, 10:15 PM
Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio..'s Avatar
Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is offline
Get in,sit down,HANG ON!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Texas
Posts: 134
Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
She had a good reason for the last one, and I'm sure she has a reason for this one (that is, if the rumor proves to be true).
OK Mavs, you're talking "inside baseball" that many of us don't know about.

Please elaborate.
__________________
Alizée, the Angel of Ajaccio..
Where she struck this terrestrial plane, and years later through the airwaves, wires and web, ricocheted into our hearts!
Like Scotty on "Star Trek", Alizée beams you in and out of places you've never imagined!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-21-2009, 11:24 PM
mavsluver41's Avatar
mavsluver41 mavsluver41 is offline
In pursuit...
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 648
mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alizée,Angel of Ajaccio.. View Post
OK Mavs, you're talking "inside baseball" that many of us don't know about.

Please elaborate.
Nothing major, just the fact that her Tinkerbell tattoo wasn't an impulsive, spur-of-the moment thing (like her marriage ). Apparently tattoos are a pretty big part of Corsican culture (a culture that has elements of mysticism and magic, from what I've read). Tinkerbell is a guardian for Alizée: Lili has a HUGE collection of statues and figures of Tinkerbelle, who is something like a totem. THAT tattoo has some significance, so I'm pretty sure THIS one will too (If she gets it) .
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshimer View Post
Hi Alizee you're my hero. If you were a guy you'd have the most awesome mustache.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-22-2009, 10:02 AM
Ruroshen's Avatar
Ruroshen Ruroshen is offline
Hello, Lilly Town people
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,297
Ruroshen is on a distinguished road
Default

Adding more fuel to the fire that is the tattoo rumor, this update from Psychalizee's twitter this morning:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychalizee.net
Nouveau tatouage sur l'avant bras d'Alizée une statue Aztèque !
"New tattoo on the forearm of Alizée, an Aztec statue!"

No photos or independent confirmation yet, as far as I'm aware. Stay tuned for updates!

Edit: Jenny provides some context over at AF:

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRO87
A friend of Jipé (admin of psychealizee) saw Alizée and her daughter yesterday and took two pictures with Lili... she told Jipé that Alizée has a new tattoo on her forearm :laughbounce:

un, deux, trois I would like to see this... let's wait for the next shooting :mrgreen:
__________________

Last edited by Ruroshen; 05-22-2009 at 10:21 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-22-2009, 12:03 PM
wasabi622 wasabi622 is offline
Founder: 5,060 club.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,900
wasabi622 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Adding more fuel to the fire that is the tattoo rumor, this update from Psychalizee's twitter this morning:



"New tattoo on the forearm of Alizée, an Aztec statue!"

No photos or independent confirmation yet, as far as I'm aware. Stay tuned for updates!

Edit: Jenny provides some context over at AF:

see, that just makes ME want to get some sort of Alizee tattoo as well!
not sure what to get though.. i was thinking maybe the fancy "A" in Alizee on my right chest. suggestions?
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-22-2009, 12:15 PM
Ruroshen's Avatar
Ruroshen Ruroshen is offline
Hello, Lilly Town people
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Toronto, Canada
Posts: 1,297
Ruroshen is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
see, that just makes ME want to get some sort of Alizee tattoo as well!
not sure what to get though.. i was thinking maybe the fancy "A" in Alizee on my right chest. suggestions?
Just be sure it's something you really want to have on your body for the rest of your life. You're ass-over-teakettle infatuated with Lili now, and maybe you'll always feel the same, but it's only been a few months, yes? Do you really want to be explaining to your future wife why you have the first initial of a French pop star emblazoned on your chest?

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, or that you shouldn't do it--I think Roman's tattoo is awesome, and I've seriously considered getting a tattoo of the old-style 'A' somewhere discreet for awhile now, myself--but really consider it.

Last edited by Ruroshen; 05-22-2009 at 12:25 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-22-2009, 12:23 PM
wasabi622 wasabi622 is offline
Founder: 5,060 club.
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Illinois
Posts: 5,900
wasabi622 is on a distinguished road
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Just be sure it's something you really want to have on your body for the rest of your life. You're ass-over-teakettle infatuated with Lili now, and maybe you'll always feel the same, but it's only been a few months, yes? Do you really want to be explaining to your future wife why you have the first initial of a French pop star emblazoned on your chest?

I'm not saying it's a bad idea, or that you shouldn't do it--I think Roman's tattoo is awesome, and I've seriously considered getting a tattoo of the old-style 'A' somewhere discreet for awhile now, myself--but really consider it.


ahh! i got that one covered. i'll simply tell her not about Alizee, but that's it's A for Ahn, my last name!

but i agree. my current infautation.. how long it'll last? i dunno. but im liking it!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 05-22-2009, 04:18 PM
C-4's Avatar
C-4 C-4 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 930
C-4 is on a distinguished road
Default

Which Lilly Town site is it on?
Please post a direct link, if possible.
Thank you
Stephen
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 05-22-2009, 04:47 PM
Toc De Mac's Avatar
Toc De Mac Toc De Mac is offline
Paris féerique
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 1,367
Toc De Mac is on a distinguished road
Default

Sigh...
__________________
D'où est, d'où vient l'homme, petit marcheur dans le réel?

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:15 PM.