Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-17-2010, 11:21 AM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road
Default Megan Fox's beauty responsible for drama @ starbucks

Gossip ---

Hollywood beauty Megan Fox was almost the cause of a couple breaking up - after they got into a blazing row in front of her.

The couple reportedly came close to splitting up when a male fan told Fox she was 'beautiful' in front of his girlfriend.

The Transformers actress allegedly caused the dust-up in a Starbucks in West Hollywood, Los Angeles, when she was accosted by the male fan, who praised her repeatedly as his jealous girlfriend watched on.

According to the National Enquirer, he said: 'You are definitely the most gorgeous woman on earth. You're a perfect 10! I've never seen anyone more beautiful than you.'

But before Fox could respond, the mystery man's furious lover stormed over and shouted at the unsuspecting movie star.

'Why don't you just stand on top of her, you're so close. By the way, you're not so perfect! Why don't you admit it - you've had a nose job and a boob job, no doubt. Is that right?'

Fox, 23, quickly made her exit as she told the couple: 'I just came here to get a cup of coffee. This is so not worth it!'

http://www.monstersandcritics.com/pe...over-Megan-Fox

My question for you, if you saw Alizee while you were with your gf, how would you react??

I personally think that the guy was a creep, but also saying that Megan Fox is the most beautiful woman he's ever seen in front of his gf is inconsiderate.

But why did the gf get mad at Megan Fox? It's not her fault.

If it was Alizee instead of Megan Fox, I'd be jealous I must admit, but I wouldn't yell at Alizee, I would punch my bf and tell him to cool it just a little bit! hahahahah
Old 05-17-2010, 11:46 AM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

i am the jealous type. if my man ever so much as looks at another girl he is in for a world of hurt. i guess it is the latino in me. lol maybe that is why i do not have a boyfriend. i went to the movies with a guy and one of my gf saw me and came over to say hello. when she walked away i could see him checking her out. i poured my soda into his lap and stormed off cursing at him. the scene in the lobby was worse. he came out and started giving me the 'oh baby you know it's all about you' and shit like that. i did not buy any of it. i started screaming and hitting him in the arm and chest telling him that 'if he wants her so bad then go after her' then i began crying. he took me home and that was the last i saw of him.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:08 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Alizée was actually in a similar situation, but luckily she didn't have to endure such an unpleasant situation. Take a look at this video that Scruffy uploaded

I think the guy was a jackass and would have deserved to be punched. Some girls get angry only if their bf takes a peek at other girls, so he should have expected some consequences for doing much more than just looking.
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsons34 View Post
My question for you, if you saw Alizee while you were with your gf, how would you react??
I'd still go and ask for an autograph, but I'd tell my gf first. If she didn't agree, I'd tell her not to be childish.

@Karla: Some men are pigs lol. I'm sorry you had to find that out the hard way.

Old 05-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Well... if it was Alizée, honestly I don't know how I'd react.

I thinkthat I'd probably try not to cry as I go up to her and ask for a picture and maybe a hug. I'd blubbler on about how much I loved her music, her, how awesome she is, the impact she's had on m life, and that I love her(repeatedly). If I do get the hug, I'd probably faint right after it and collapse right onto the floor.

Either way, hug or no hug, jelly legs for me.

Old 05-17-2010, 01:21 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

This guys mistake is he said Megan Fox is "the most beautiful woman on earth" in front of his girl. That is indirectly saying to your girl, "hey I think she is prettier than you!" Never, ever ever tell your girl someone is prettier than her, always say.......... "no honey I think you are the most beautiful women in the world!" Then and only then will you save yourself the trip of going to the dog house.
As for Alizee, we all know Alizee has to know how beautiful she is and how many times she must hear it.... so what is the point of her hearing it from me, it can also sound rude or tacky so I might as well not say anything at all about how beautiful she is. Just stick to her music and talent!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 05-17-2010, 02:43 PM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i am the jealous type. if my man ever so much as looks at another girl he is in for a world of hurt. i guess it is the latino in me. lol maybe that is why i do not have a boyfriend. i went to the movies with a guy and one of my gf saw me and came over to say hello. when she walked away i could see him checking her out. i poured my soda into his lap and stormed off cursing at him. the scene in the lobby was worse. he came out and started giving me the 'oh baby you know it's all about you' and shit like that. i did not buy any of it. i started screaming and hitting him in the arm and chest telling him that 'if he wants her so bad then go after her' then i began crying. he took me home and that was the last i saw of him.
awwwwww. He didn't deserve you anyway :P

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
Alizée was actually in a similar situation, but luckily she didn't have to endure such an unpleasant situation. Take a look at this video that Scruffy uploaded

I think the guy was a jackass and would have deserved to be punched. Some girls get angry only if their bf takes a peek at other girls, so he should have expected some consequences for doing much more than just looking.

I'd still go and ask for an autograph, but I'd tell my gf first. If she didn't agree, I'd tell her not to be childish.

@Karla: Some men are pigs lol. I'm sorry you had to find that out the hard way.
lol, I love the way that guy is looking at Alizee. It's like he is seeing an angel!! hahahahahah
Also, Jenny said "I understand him... if I could get the chance to visit an Alizée concert I wouldn't have eyes for my boyfriend either..."

I would be too shy to tell a celeb that they are hot! I would, however, try to approach them and get an autograph. But I also wouldn't want to bother them :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Future Raptor Ace View Post
As for Alizee, we all know Alizee has to know how beautiful she is and how many times she must hear it.... so what is the point of her hearing it from me, it can also sound rude or tacky so I might as well not say anything at all about how beautiful she is. Just stick to her music and talent!
I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Either way, hug or no hug, jelly legs for me.
I'm pretty sure I'd get all jelly in front of Alizee too hahahah.

Last edited by johnsons34; 05-17-2010 at 02:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-17-2010, 03:07 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

LOL she's barely even a 6!
Old 05-17-2010, 05:17 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Although I'll probably never meet Alizée or have a girlfriend, I don't have to worry about this kind of thing

Though, theoretically, I would expect the girl to know that I'm with her for a reason and not with Alizée or Megan Fox... if she's that jealous and insecure and etc, I don't want anything to do with her.

And BTW, I can only discern whether someone is "pretty/beautiful" if I can see them without a pound of makeup on, which I've yet to see in Ms. Fox's case.
Old 05-17-2010, 05:26 PM
Corrupt mods? No way!

HelixSix is on a distinguished road

Finally, my comment from a previous thread can be acknowledged.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
Even a slightly self conscious girl will feel devastated when she thinks she is being compared to Alizée. Even if we aren't making a comparison she will be.
Anyway I think there are many women prettier than Megan Fox, but you are in a lose lose situation if you and your girl are in the same room as a very pretty woman. If you look at her your busted. If you try to act cool and not look at her your girl will notice and start steaming.

I think the best strategy is just acknowledging that Megan Fox is in the room and then point out a couple flaws about her to your girl (such as hideous clothing or saying she has a five-head.) There are ways to keep your girl feeling good without acting pussy whipped and lying to her.
Old 05-17-2010, 11:52 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

I don't know if Megan Fox is really that hot, or if her "beauty" is further emphasized by her fame.

I mean, there are plenty of gorgeous woman on campus who could give Ms. Fox a run for her money.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Although I'll probably never meet Alizée or have a girlfriend, I don't have to worry about this kind of thing
What type of attitude is that Jalen? I'm sure there's someone out there for ya.

Tags
megan fox