Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 09-14-2011, 11:45 AM

Copernikero is on a distinguished road
Question I need help!!

Hello to everybody,

I have a list of things to do before died, one of this thing is meet Alizée... I will go to France to study one year, so could you please me restaurant... where Alizee uses to go.

Sorry for my english.. Thanks
Old 09-14-2011, 12:46 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Not to burst your bubble but Alizée doesn't have a regular pattern that would lend itself to knowing where or where she is coming or going around Paris.

Your best hope of meeting Alizée would be to go to one of her autograph sessions in Paris, when the new album comes out next year.

Occasionally she does post notes on her public Facebook page when she is appearing at different events during the year.

Example: Last year she spent the evening being the guest DJ at a local Paris night club.
Old 09-14-2011, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Not to burst your bubble but Alizée doesn't have a regular pattern that would lend itself to knowing where or where she is coming or going around Paris.

Your best hope of meeting Alizée would be to go to one of her autograph sessions in Paris, when the new album comes out next year.

Occasionally she does post notes on her public Facebook page when she is appearing at different events during the year.

Example: Last year she spent the evening being the guest DJ at a local Paris night club.
ok, thanks... but i thought she used to eat in the KONG, right?
Old 09-14-2011, 02:30 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copernikero View Post
ok, thanks... but i thought she used to eat in the KONG, right?
Yes she ate at the Kong. All I know of is the one time. I don't know if she's a regular there.

Somebody, I think Bidgan made a map of all the different sites in Paris where Alizee, dined, performed, had photographs taken, etc. We'll find the link for you. It's a great map he put a lot of work into.

EDIT: Here it is!

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UT...5ccb1aaf507b31

You can click on any of the blue balloons and a picture will pop up.

Seeings how the school year has already started, I suspect you're not going there until next fall. But if you were going to be there next spring, Alizee is supposed to come out with a new album around that time and most likely there will be another autograph session, very probably at the Virgin Megastore.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-14-2011 at 02:58 PM..
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 PM

Finnishguy is on a distinguished road

I think, you have best chances to meet her if you spend much time outside. And, roams in those places, restaurants, nightclubs etc. that she could be there.

Of course autograph sessions, concerts and other such things makes the best chances for meets..
So, good luck for you
Old 09-14-2011, 02:42 PM

Tanks 4 the info
Old 09-14-2011, 03:57 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Here's some more info on those places.

I beleive The second and third pictue give you a better idea of where exactly the following picture was taken at the L'Etoile club right across from the Arc de Triomphe. The second picture is as seen from the Arc The third is the opposite side..

The second picture below gives you a better view of the area where Alizee was phographed with a drink at Deli's cafe on the Champs Elysees

One other place not shown on the map is the Olympia theater where En concert was filmed. I believe she performed 6 concerts here in 1 week in 2003. It's not far from the Opera house. If you're going to be in Paris for a year, I'm sure you'll become well acquainted with it.

The next 2 pictures of are a small record store Bidgan pointed out, in Paris that used to be a great source for Alizee cds, posters, etc. I don't know it that's still the case. MF stuff was huge here too. It's down a sidestreet at the end of which you can see the Pompidou center.

Here's a picture of the outside of the Kong restaurnat. They just place a very small sign out on the street, so it's not that easy to find, but if you already know about it, you probably know where it is.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If I think of anything more, I'll post it.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here's some more info on those places.

I beleive The second and third pictue give you a better idea of where exactly the following picture was taken at the L'Etoile club right across from the Arc de Triomphe. The second picture is as seen from the Arc The third is the opposite side..

The second picture below gives you a better view of the area where Alizee was phographed with a drink at Deli's cafe on the Champs Elysees

One other place not shown on the map is the Olympia theater where En concert was filmed. I believe she performed 6 concerts here in 1 week in 2003. It's not far from the Opera house. If you're going to be in Paris for a year, I'm sure you'll become well acquainted with it.

The next 2 pictures of are a small record store Bidgan pointed out, in Paris that used to be a great source for Alizee cds, posters, etc. I don't know it that's still the case. MF stuff was huge here too. It's down a sidestreet at the end of which you can see the Pompidou center.

Here's a picture of the outside of the Kong restaurnat. They just place a very small sign out on the street, so it's not that easy to find, but if you already know about it, you probably know where it is.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

If I think of anything more, I'll post it.
WOOW Thank you... do u know if the photo of the cafe was part of an article or the photographer cought her there?
Old 09-14-2011, 05:22 PM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

She needs a bodyguard.
Old 09-14-2011, 05:33 PM

Merci Alizée is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copernikero View Post

I have a list of things to do before died, one of this thing is meet Alizée... I will go to France to study one year, so could you please me restaurant... where Alizee uses to go.
What are your plans?