Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 11-19-2006, 09:19 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road
Default Is it me or are we starting to drift?

I've been watching these forums and we're now talking about health foods, what kind of car would Lili drive, who speaks the best french, what would it be like to hang out with Aliz'ee and so on.

I guess it's because we haven't heard ANYTHING about Aliz'ee. This girl has just seemed to have dropped out of site. Nothing in the entertainment news about a new album. The only grasp is a handwritten note that was written years ago and even that could be a fake.

I realize I'll more than likely draw a lot of nasty remarks but I'm just saying what's on my mind. The fact is, I'm mad at Aliz'ee. She has to know that fans still exist. Not one single word...anything would do....'I'm working on a new album'...I'm not doing that anymore'......'Go get a life people and leave me alone'. Anything! Not even a quote from her about her song being in The Good Year. I'm sure it would've been posted if she did. I guess the last straw came when I read about Jessica. How conversations with Aliz'ee became rarer and rarer, and finally Aliz'ee disconnected her phone. I can understand the reason why she had it disconnected but she could've still gave the new one to Jessica.

Ok, I'm done now. Let the attacks on me begin.
Old 11-19-2006, 09:50 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

I won't attack you, but I will say don't be mad. Alizée has always been far more private than any American pop star ever even has the option to be, and it isn't surprising to me at all that she isn't out there talking about stuff a lot. She's never been one to put her personal life out in the open, nor should she.

Also, for what it's worth, that hand written note was not years ago. It was March 31 of this year, 2006. Mention of her does pop up here and there in passing sentences in the French media too. It's the usual rumors and whispers, but until there is something official to confirm, I would rather not know, than be told something that later turns out untrue.
Old 11-19-2006, 10:02 AM
Iron and Silk

atra201 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I've been watching these forums and we're now talking about health foods, what kind of car would Lili drive, who speaks the best french, what would it be like to hang out with Aliz'ee and so on.

I guess it's because we haven't heard ANYTHING about Aliz'ee. This girl has just seemed to have dropped out of site. Nothing in the entertainment news about a new album. The only grasp is a handwritten note that was written years ago and even that could be a fake.

I realize I'll more than likely draw a lot of nasty remarks but I'm just saying what's on my mind. The fact is, I'm mad at Aliz'ee. She has to know that fans still exist. Not one single word...anything would do....'I'm working on a new album'...I'm not doing that anymore'......'Go get a life people and leave me alone'. Anything! Not even a quote from her about her song being in The Good Year. I'm sure it would've been posted if she did. I guess the last straw came when I read about Jessica. How conversations with Aliz'ee became rarer and rarer, and finally Aliz'ee disconnected her phone. I can understand the reason why she had it disconnected but she could've still gave the new one to Jessica.

Ok, I'm done now. Let the attacks on me begin.
huuum
well first a good mind is in a good body and that you can get by good food
and second that was what i was talking about in some of my posts but ppl thought i was being funny. like a strike and we tell the press about it for example btw i totally agree with Rocket. btw how could a star disappear from the sky the press should've done something with out intruding on Alizée's life.
ps for those who do not have french letters you can copy the word Alizée from the forum heading.

"Such a shame to believe in escape
A life on every face
And that's a change, till I'm finally left with an eight
Tell me to react, I just stare
Maybe I don't know if I should change
A feeling that we share...
It's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me with rage, it's a shame
(Such a shame)
Number me in haste, it's a shame
This eagerness to change
It's a shame..."

Last edited by atra201; 09-06-2007 at 01:01 AM.. Reason: a typo
Old 11-19-2006, 11:04 AM
silver bullet

neoteny is on a distinguished road

quit whining! PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE! it'll pay off. now relax. whoa, i said a mouthfull didnt i.
Old 11-19-2006, 11:05 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by atra201 View Post
for those who do not have french letters you can copy the word Alizée from the forum heading.

To get the "é" in Alizée on a Windows based American system, the code is ALT130 (hold the Alt key, type 1 3 0). I've been typing it so much recently, it's almost second nature to me now :-P The capital version of it, É, is ALT0201.

On keyboards in countries with more prevalent use of accent marks, do you have seperate keys for the accented letters, or is there a second key you hold to get a given accent, or how does that work? I know you don't have to type in ASCII, that would drive a person insane :-P
Old 11-19-2006, 11:22 AM

Luc is on a distinguished road

I understand your reaction Rocket and I won't attack you. Personally I'm not mad at Alizée. She wants to keep her private life private and she isn't continuously looking for publicity like many other popstarts do.
But I agree with you a small message to the fans would have been nice. As far as I know the songs for her third album are finished but it's difficult to find a record company that is willing to produce it. But nothing has been confirmed officially It would have been nice if she had given her fans some short update after the message that she wrote in march.

I think it's logical that fans are posting more and more in off-topic threads. What else can we do, being deprived of anything new Most of my own posts are off-topic But I will keep waiting for her comeback and I will remain fan of hers, whatever happens

About Jessica: she is a member of Alizee Alliance and she is still posting a lot there (I'm a member there too). I don't know exactly what happened, why she lost contact with Alizée. But Jessica is certainly not mad at Alizée. She is still as much a fan as she was in 2003 and she defends her through thick and thin
Old 11-19-2006, 11:26 AM

Senshi87 is on a distinguished road

dont be mad, i think with the early career Alizée had, she deserves private time and a break from the music business.Give her the time and the people working with the new album, they need.
"Den som väntar på något gott väntar aldrig för länge."
Its a swedish saying, which i think exists in english as well, basically meaning "the one waiting for something good never waits too long".
=)
Old 11-19-2006, 11:41 AM

NANAKI is on a distinguished road

We just have to wait and occupy or time that is all patience is a virtue not to be confused with virtü.

p.s. nevermind about the virtü

Last edited by NANAKI; 11-19-2006 at 06:24 PM..
Old 11-19-2006, 12:25 PM
Κάτσε Καλά!

garçoncanadien is on a distinguished road

Cooney, the French use something called an AZERTY keyboard, which contains all necessary accents. ASCII is not necessary for French computer users.

http://imgs.logitheque.com/imgl/10786.gif

Last edited by garçoncanadien; 11-19-2006 at 12:28 PM..
Old 11-19-2006, 12:39 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

ill take the brad route and just say patience is a virtue