Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 03-07-2010, 05:25 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by docdtv View Post
Thuffering Thuccotash!

How curious one should mention the design of this famous painting! Check out the left-hand panel in the pink breakout box near the very bottom of <a href="http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=150366&postcount=10"><i>Jacotey/Jacotet genealogy</i></a>.
I never said the Mona Lisa was attractive and you answered a question I have had for a long time. Why was the Mona Lisa such an ugly woman lol. In actuality now that I think about it she might have been more attractive with a mustache or at least an evening shadow lol.
Old 03-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupuz View Post
We have got a confirmation that the Hebrew text really is "Jeremiah". In the Alizée Forum dana0_7's friend from Israel interpreted the text from the photo. She said: "It's Jeremiah, the prophet". She did not even know that Alizée's husband's name is Jeremy.
Soo... is Jeremiah the Jewish equivalence of Jeremy? Or has Alizée somehow convert to Judaism without us knowing?!

Old 03-07-2010, 11:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Soo... is Jeremiah the Jewish equivalence of Jeremy? Or has Alizée somehow convert to Judaism without us knowing?!
The latest interview confirms that it is Jeremy. I would post it here if I knew how.
Old 03-08-2010, 02:44 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I am sorry that The Muppet Show is no longer in production.

Recently, (2006) I think, Muppet TV was on for a couple of months in France. Here are a couple of vid caps with Lorie on the show. There was a chance. It would be great fun to do The Muppets.

Back on-topic: I like all the tattoos.
Old 03-09-2010, 01:37 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

So the "2A" one from Deep's translated article is another tattoo?
Old 03-11-2010, 10:08 PM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Default Et sur son dos, un tatouage: TNG

Look Pepelepew! Even if Annily is still too young for tattoos herself, it doesn't mean someone can't get her an awesome <a href="http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rs=&ref%5F=sr%5Fnr%5Fi%5F0&keywords=tatt oo%20barbie%20doll&qid=1245684681&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3 Atattoo%20barbie%20doll%2Ci%3Atoys-and-games"><i>Totally Stylin' Tattoos Barbie</i></a> for Christmas!

And to think, you were worried about holiday shopping this year!
Old 03-11-2010, 10:51 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Look Pepelepew! Even if Annily is still too young for tattoos herself, it doesn't mean someone can't get her an awesome <a href="http://www.amazon.com/s?ie=UTF8&rs=&ref%5F=sr%5Fnr%5Fi%5F0&keywords=tatt oo%20barbie%20doll&qid=1245684681&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3 Atattoo%20barbie%20doll%2Ci%3Atoys-and-games"><i>Totally Stylin' Tattoos Barbie</i></a> for Christmas!

Hell yeah!
Old 03-12-2010, 12:51 AM

Quote:

You had me @ tattoo's Barbie lol!
Old 03-13-2010, 10:30 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink There are good decorative injections and bad decorative injections?

Q. <i>...the great big tatoo that is on your back was brought to my attention, being a girl who has a tender image. Is it real?</i>

A. <i>Yes, I like tattoos. I would cover my body with them! At least I would have a lot with different pictures, I am not as tender as you think (laughs).</i>

- Alizée (as translated from Spanish) in <a href="http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=99201&postcount=101"><i>Sky View</i> 2008-03-2x (Mexico)</a>

<hr>
Q. <i>What do you think about cosmetic surgery?</i>

A. <i>If it is about surgery that repairs things, I am for it. On the other hand, American style lifts and Botox injections or other stuff, I am against it!</i>

- Alizée (as translated) in <a href="http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showpost.php?p=99225&postcount=105"><i>Fan 2</i> - n°75 - 2008-04-04</a>

<hr>
<big>I guess Annily won't be getting a <i>Botox Barbie</i> for Christmas this year!</big>
Old 04-27-2010, 10:39 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road
Default The Story behind le tattoo...

Cited from here:

http://www.tokyobanhbao.com/2010/04/...annily-and-me/

Alizée, Annily and me

Quote:
"It’s already been a long time since I wanted to tell you about that, but I was so busy these last weeks that I didn’t had time. Some people already know, as I disclosed the secret on my Facebook and Twitter at the time Alizée went on TV ( on the « Enfoirés » show). Because, for almost one year, the singer Alizée has been wearing a drawing of her daughter on her right arm, engraved in her skin and I did this drawing. How come I did it ? One year ago, I received an order by mail for a drawing meant to be a tattoo. I said to myself that it’s not common in comparison with the orders I usually receive, but I think OK, I’ll do it ! I was under stress but I did it. Transaction is made, mails are exchanged with pictures, the drawing is finished and I send it, the person is happy with it : everything is OK, I’ve achieved my work. Then, several months later, a fan of Alizée leaved me a message asking if I drew a tattoo for the singer as on Alizée’s fan forums, people are wondering and made the parallels with me.

What on earth is all this about ? So, I go and check and it’s true that the fans make the link between my drawings and Alizée’s tattoo. I recognize the drawing I made a few months ago. What a pleasant surprise ! So I get in touch with Alizée and she tells me she’s unmasked, that she reads my blog and that she loves Tokyobibi very much … Well, it’s a small world ! So, today, I devote this post to her, to thank her for appreciating my work so much that she has her arm tattooed, to thank her for the release of her new album so different from the time when she started, but I like it very much, to thank her for being a fan of Robert (Pattinson) and to thank her for having spoken of « Serial shoppeuse » in front of Laurent Boyer’s RTL radio programme HERE on April 20 (put the cursor of the player on 74 minutes to listen to the passage). And today is the perfect timing as it’s her little Annily’s birthday, the drawing I made. Happy birthday Annily !

The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience The tattoo is not very visible on these pictures, it’s more visible here or there. Together with Alizée, we’ve decided to meet for a little homemade photo session as soon as we find time for that. So, patience !"

Last edited by Alex; 04-28-2010 at 06:38 PM..