Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-23-2020, 08:02 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I've had for a couple years now a 100gb Google drive capacity and recently upped it to 200. Right now it's badly disorganized. I'd add things to it when ever someone requested something so there's a file of this and a file of that, plus a lot of work stuff and family stuff.

But I just created an Alizee America shared folder and I will try and add stuff to that in an organized manner. I'm adding several things to it as I type and if they have been processed, I will post a link to it. I'll also keep adding to it.

I believe these Google files are accessible 24/7 .

When I first started following her, I downloaded a lot of her files using Sendspace or Rapidshare, two file sharing sites. Later on I learned there were better quality videos of some of those files. So could we have a master file where we know every file in it, especially for the early years is the best quality out there and I'm not talking about the ones that have been enhanced?

Another thing we need to agree on is how we name our files for when we come up with something new. I guess the file name would have to start off with the name Alizee followed by the date, but it's not as simple as that. It's important that we use something like;

Alizée - 2020-05-28 and not 2020/05/28, that way when you do a search, they'll all show up in chronological order.

I think maybe we need to start 2 threads on this, one will be the master thread where you first go to get info on how to share her files here. That will be locked, but one person, an admin, will I believe be able to update it.

That will reference a sharing discussion thread with all the latest talk

I would also like to add my e-mail address to that first thread so even those who are only watchers in the forum can get access to her files. It's an e-mail address I use for everything. I have another one for personal stuff.
P.S.

Here's a link for my new folder with files from SAGA, DALS, Les Enfoires fan videos. There is also a fan folder with magazine articles. A few years back, AIFC allowed me to download numerous of those early year magazine articles. Many of them had English translations, many of which were done by Backinblack I beleive his forum name was. I found another site that had clearer images of those pages but many of other image links wound up to be dead links so I think I was lucky to get the few I did, when I did.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...JJ?usp=sharing

Tags
alizee, audio, download, link, misc, miscellaneous, queries, requests, sharing, video, videos