Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-28-2007, 12:17 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

It's funny how just when you think you've hit bottom emotionally someone or something guides you toward Alizee. Back in the winter of 2004 I was really depressed about a lot of things in my life. I had just dumped the girl friend because I realized she was nut's. I was sitting on the floor playing with her daughter when she looked at me and said Al, you drive me crazy and make me so mad sometimes.
I asked what I did that drove her crazy? Long story short she said I was too good to her and her daughter. Because she could never repay me for my kindness it was driving her crazy. This was a single mom with a 4 year old making less than $18K a year.
Then I asked her what did I do that makes you mad.
Her exact statement "In the last three years you have never done anything to upset me or piss me off, and that totally infuriates me."
20 minutes later I walked out the door and never went back. Nothing like wasting you time and money on a woman like that. What I have dated since then hasn't been much better.
I was also losing my mind at work and seriously thought about selling my business or just shutting the doors and getting a job. Business was down and I wasn't sure what direction to take to improve my sales.
I'm sitting at work winter of 2004 when someone posted on an automotive web site the La Isla Bonita video and as they say my world changed. She has made a huge improvement in my attitude and I actually enjoyed coming to work again. Business has boomed since mid 2005 and my competitors are dropping like flies around me. I still hate my employees but because of Alizee they are far more tolerable to me.
As far as finding a new girl friend my standards have gotten far more picky and I could care less if I ever have another one. I refuse to put up the throw aways of other guys. At my age they are all divorced and it doesn't take long to figure out why. Unless she is something special I don't want it.
Alizee as one poster put is a "She Devil" that is like crack cocaine. It only takes a few minutes of watching her for you to be pulled in by her.
Then your life is consumed by her. You just need to regulate how much you get of her. In the beginning that was all I wanted was to have every video she ever made. And now all I need is a few songs each day on my way to work and I'm content. If it is an obsession than that is ok. I don't drink alcohol or do drugs so Alizee is my emotional release. Just watching her and listening to her music makes me happy.
Old 09-28-2007, 04:21 PM
Francophile!:D

Tye is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
It's funny how just when you think you've hit bottom emotionally someone or something guides you toward Alizee. Back in the winter of 2004 I was really depressed about a lot of things in my life. I had just dumped the girl friend because I realized she was nut's. I was sitting on the floor playing with her daughter when she looked at me and said Al, you drive me crazy and make me so mad sometimes.
I asked what I did that drove her crazy? Long story short she said I was too good to her and her daughter. Because she could never repay me for my kindness it was driving her crazy. This was a single mom with a 4 year old making less than $18K a year.
Then I asked her what did I do that makes you mad.
Her exact statement "In the last three years you have never done anything to upset me or piss me off, and that totally infuriates me."
20 minutes later I walked out the door and never went back. Nothing like wasting you time and money on a woman like that. What I have dated since then hasn't been much better.
I was also losing my mind at work and seriously thought about selling my business or just shutting the doors and getting a job. Business was down and I wasn't sure what direction to take to improve my sales.
I'm sitting at work winter of 2004 when someone posted on an automotive web site the La Isla Bonita video and as they say my world changed. She has made a huge improvement in my attitude and I actually enjoyed coming to work again. Business has boomed since mid 2005 and my competitors are dropping like flies around me. I still hate my employees but because of Alizee they are far more tolerable to me.
As far as finding a new girl friend my standards have gotten far more picky and I could care less if I ever have another one. I refuse to put up the throw aways of other guys. At my age they are all divorced and it doesn't take long to figure out why. Unless she is something special I don't want it.
Alizee as one poster put is a "She Devil" that is like crack cocaine. It only takes a few minutes of watching her for you to be pulled in by her.
Then your life is consumed by her. You just need to regulate how much you get of her. In the beginning that was all I wanted was to have every video she ever made. And now all I need is a few songs each day on my way to work and I'm content. If it is an obsession than that is ok. I don't drink alcohol or do drugs so Alizee is my emotional release. Just watching her and listening to her music makes me happy.
Lili will definitely change your outlook on things. I am much happier, and things seem a lot more exciting. Also, I am no longer pessimistic. I try to find an opportunity in everything. Lili is truly an amazing woman!
Old 09-28-2007, 04:56 PM

ZachLovesAlizée is on a distinguished road

well, my story is a tad different, i went on a torrent site and searched for sexy, i found her JEAM concert video, i fell in love with it, i watched it once and her moves caught me, but when i was going to watch it again, the music grabed me, i had just been sucked in to the obsession, i played JEAM on repeat for 3 hours, the first hour i spent a little sad, i wanted to know what she said so bad, but it was a happy sad type thing, while listening to it, i googled her name, and found this site, now

alizee

now some of you may be able to understand my username even better
zach alizee
Old 09-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tye View Post
Lili will definitely change your outlook on things. I am much happier, and things seem a lot more exciting. Also, I am no longer pessimistic. I try to find an opportunity in everything. Lili is truly an amazing woman!
Indeed
Old 10-04-2007, 03:17 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edcognito View Post
ummmmmm, that wasn't the grades that were getting raised!

"Oh no i didn't?!?!" - "OH YES I DID!"

Ed
F*'in Ed! Well, now that you mention it....

And thanks, Ricardo! I'll have to look that up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
...Unless she is something special I don't want it.
Hear hear to all that stuff you said, but yes, it was hard enough for me before, but now most women really have lost their appeal. I know that sounds harsh, but what can you do? I like my women .... well, hmmm... Alizée!
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZachLovesAlizée View Post
alizee

now some of you may be able to understand my username even better
zach alizee
Well, Zach, I don't know if you really are 13, but if so, here's a tip. Better get used to it. I don't think women get any better than that.

Merci Fanny
Old 10-04-2007, 03:26 AM

marik is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up my story!

well back in 2004 when i saw a promotions on the tv i think its on cable! i have saw the en concert promotions the one that the dvd was release but in that time i dont have much interest to her cause in that time i was a kid lol!then back on late 2006(december)i was surfing the youtube for pop songs and there was a tags top of the pops! nd there! i have saw the "Top of The Pops Im Fed Up" and that was my story! currently now im here! i just surf Alizée in google and found this site!

and i found a ......
Old 10-04-2007, 03:34 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by marik View Post
well back in 2004 when i saw a promotions on the tv i think its on cable! i have saw the en concert promotions the one that the dvd was release but in that time i dont have much interest to her cause in that time i was a kid lol!then back on late 2006(december)i was surfing the youtube for pop songs and there was a tags top of the pops! nd there! i have saw the "Top of The Pops Im Fed Up" and that was my story! currently now im here! i just surf Alizée in google and found this site!

and i found a ......
Now that's what I call an initiation into manhood.

Merci Fanny
Old 10-04-2007, 04:00 AM

marik is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
Now that's what I call an initiation into manhood.
hehe ya right! :P
Old 10-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Corsican beauty

Ange is on a distinguished road

I found out about Alizee through a french person in a chatroom. She sent me a link of Alizee singing I'm fed up, and moi lolita, this was in 2002 and ever since then I have been a fan.
Old 10-04-2007, 09:53 AM

orange2289 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Well, I was watching "Beautiful Girl" staring Natalie Portman, and at the end this guy called her "Lolita". I didn't understand so I got online and looked that up. Once I found out what it was I went to youtube and looked up clips from the movie. I saw the video titles "Moi Lolita" I thought that was it so I clicked on it. I immediatly fell in love with the song, I thought Alizee was a great singer, so i looked her up and the rest is history. I was so upset when I found out all the stuff I was watching was old and she hadn't retired for a while. I was so jealous of the people who got to be a part of knowing her when she had first started, i still am .But now that she is back I am happier than ever!