Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-21-2018, 07:32 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
We had been discussing beautiful women, and I had made the point that it was impossible to say that this or that woman was the most beautiful. As fond of Alizee as I am, I don't think she is the most beautiful. As an example I offer the young lady in the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PR2zKhh4hg
Agreed. This woman is beautiful. But the most beautiful? Maybe to some. More beautiful than Alizee? I'm sure there are many who would agree, but I am not one of them.

Attractiveness is so subjective, and women get the short straw. From a biological perspective, physical attractiveness in women is tied to estrogen levels (the higher the level the more attractive they are) which unsurprisingly correlates to fertility. In short, women peak before 30. Men have it pretty good in contrast:

Wrinkes
Men: Rugged
Women: Old

Gray Hair
Men: Distinguished
Women: Old

Excess Body Weight
Men: Love Handles
Women: Fat

Alizee at one point, if I just considered merely the physical traits of her and nothing else, was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. Add to that her charms, her quirks, personality traits, and everything else that I consider endearing, and she keeps that title even as she ages.

Here is one picture of Amber Heard in a stunning photo. One could argue that at this point in time, Amber was more beautiful than Alizee ever was. But Amber doesn't look this good anymore. Beauty can be so fleeting.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 02-21-2018 at 08:11 AM..

Tags
alizee, alizeeamerica, section, video, youtube